The Reward Program will be terminated in 2019. Customers may continue to earn reward points up until 11:59 pm Dec 31, 2018. Customers must redeem their reward points by Apr 1, 2019. After that date the Reward Program is discontinued and all points forfeit.
You will automatically earn reward points for these activities:
- 1 point for every $1 spent
- 1,000 points by opening a new account
- 500 points on your birthday (must be entered at least a month in advance)
- 200 points for liking us on facebook (points awarded on first like only)
- 1,000 point by referring a friend
When you reach a certain level of point accumulation, you will receive an email with a coupon code that can be used to redeem your points for online purchases. Or you can log into your account and redeem your points.
- you must log in to your account when you make purchases in order to earn or redeem reward points
- points are not earned on taxes, shipping, gift certificates or discounts
- points cannot be used at consumer shows, only online purchases qualify
- points are not redeemable for cash/
Changes may be made to the program at any time, without notice.
What if I already have an account? New account points are only automatically added to accounts opened once the program begins. If you already have an account, please contact us by email and request your account reward points and they will be added manually if the account is active.
How do I redeem points? You can receive significant savings on your online orders by using your Reward Points. Here's how:
- Go to www.distinctivesewing.com
- Log into your account
- Click on the Reward Program tab in the lower right hand corner of the screen
- A pop-up will open telling you how many points you have. Select "Redeem Points"
- Another pop-up will open. Select from the options provided based on the number of points you have accumulated
- Click on "Redeem" and then on "Confirm"
- A coupon code will appear. Copy and past it into your cart
- If you forget or lose the coupon, you can retrieve it from the email that is sent to you when you clicked on "Confirm".
Points are my way of saying thank you for your loyalty and business.